**July 17th, 2017: We are now CLOSED due to thunder.**
UPDATE!!!! 2017 Swim Club and Racquet Sports Clubs Memberships forms AVAILABLE HERE!!!
Pennypacker Country Club is a family-run swim and tennis club that has been operating for over 50 years. It is on an old one of a kind, beautiful early 1800's farm property.
The club features three swimming pools:
The property also includes 9 tennis courts and a scenic picnic area adjacent to a small lake for fishing.
HOURS OF OPERATION:
Opened Summer only: The club will open Memorial Day weekend and remain open on weekends only until the Downingtown Area School systems officially ends. The club closes on Labor Day.
June - July: 11:00 AM to 8:30 PM (Mon -Sun)
August: 11:00 AM to 8:00 PM (Mon - Sun)
(last two weeks of Aug we close at 7:30 due to less daylight)
Monday 10:00 - 3:00
Tuesday 10:00 - 3:00
Friday 10:00 - 3:00
Saturday 10:00 - 3:00
please see manager with any questions.
GUEST FEES: Swimming & Tennis
Daily/After 5:30 PM $12.00//$8.00
Senior Citizen (65 or older) half price $6.00
Ten Day Guest Pass $120.00
(you recieve one free pass with purchase of a guest pass - $132.00 value)
Rain checks only if pool closes due to inclement weather an hour after arrival.
2017 Pennypacker Country Club Memberships
Try-N-Buy Applications now being accepted. "Try" out our facilities for the remainder of the summer. Email our office for details firstname.lastname@example.org
Initiation Fee: All new members pay a "non-refundable: $848.00 initiation fee.
Additional family members $136.00 each
No charge for children under the age of 2 by June 1st
Senior citizens (age 65 or older) join with family members at regular rate or half off individual rate.
Memberships must be paid in full before membership cards will be issued. If we do not hear from you by April 20, your membership spot will be filled
Please note - The club membership will be limited and each membership must be approved by the membership committee. Membership must be paid annually or you will have to reapply for new membership.
Pennypacker Country Club's 2017 Events Calendar
Application is hereby made to the membership committee of the Pennypacker Country Club for the year 2017. I agree that I will be governed by the rules, regulations and by-laws of the said club.
Applicant for membership will not be admitted to the club until the application has been approved by the membership committee, whose decision is final.
Returning Members: Fill out the below application (see link) and send it to Suite 390, 256 Eagleview Blvd. Exton, PA 19341. Your application must be accompanied with full payment for the season or membership will not be accepted. Signature is also required at the bottom of the application. Checks are made payable to Treasurer, Pennypacker Country Club.
**Membership dues must be paid by April 20, 2017. Existing members include a $5.00 penalty charge per person if filed after the above date.
New Members: Fill out the below application and send it to the above address. Do not send in payment with your application. You will receive a call from the membership committee as openings come available. If no openings are available you will be placed on a waiting list. Names and telephone numbers of two members who are sponsoring your application are required on the bottom of the application.
Membership Cards: Membership identification cards will be issued to each member after receiving full membership dues. Members must report to the office at the swim club (top of the barn – hours listed on the Home page) to gezt their pictures taken. Membership card will be issued at that time. Cards must be shown at the front gate each time you enter the swim club.
Rules and By-Laws:
Should any member not comply with the rules and by laws the management has the privilege of canceling his or her membership.
• Membership cards must be presented to the front gate attendant for admittance. “No member will be admitted without a membership card.”
• Membership card are for personnel use only. If any member loans their membership card to a friend or other members of their family for admittance to the swim club, their membership will be revoked. Guest privileges are a courtesy of the management and can be revoked without notice.
• Misconduct is sufficient cause for cancellation of membership at any time. No rough, boisterous or inconsiderate behavior will be tolerated.
• No glass or food permitted in the pool area.
• Applicants for membership must obtain two references from adult members sponsoring their membership.
• Bicycles must be placed in bike rack at the top entrance of the pool.
• No swimming, boating or ice skating on the lake.
• Anyone under 14 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
• The tennis membership is restricted to the use of the tennis courts, restroom, snack bar and tennis picnic facilities only. Tennis members are not permitted in the pool facility unless paying a pool guest fee. If found violating the tennis membership regulations your membership will be revoked.